Corporate Environmental Audit Team
International Beverage Company
Partners is among a select group that supports the corporate environmental auditing team for an international beverage company. The auditing team conducts rigorous, comprehensive environmental audits of facilities worldwide, including production, distribution, entertainment, and support facilities. Teams of up to eight (8) auditors visit facilities for up to a week or more to complete comprehensive multi-media audits, on a two (2) to three (3) year cycle.
Audit team members complete detailed audit protocols for a wide range of potential environmental issues, including:
- Air emissions and permitting
- Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Waste water discharges and permitting
- Storm water discharges and permitting
- Solid and hazardous waste
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Underground Storage Tanks (USTs)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Hazardous Materials Transportation (HAZMAT)
Audit protocols are completed while on-site and concise summary reports of findings are prepared and presented to facility management. The reports are delivered at the completion of each audit to facilitate real-time input and corrective actions.
Partners has participated in audits at a variety of types of facilities in many locations throughout the country for this client.
© Copyright 2018, Partners