EHS Contract Employee
Partners can locate and provide full or part-time EHS professionals to work on a contract basis at your plant.
- Flexibility in managing head count and resource needs
- Partners handles hiring process, you select the candidate
- Short-term or long-term needs
- Full-time or part-time
- Cost structure to allow for transition to full-time, if desired
- Facility EHS management or Corporate EHS departments
- Qualifications matched to your needs
- Obtain support of all Partners’ staff and wide-ranging expertise
Partners has experience providing contract employees for manufacturing facilities and corporate EHS departments. We work with you to identify a qualified EHS professional with the right expertise to assist your company, and provide them with the support to meet your EHS goals.
EHS Services Retainer
Partners can manage your EHS needs on a retainer basis:
- Conduct EHS Audit to identify compliance requirements
- Eliminate the need to hire EHS staff
- Flexibility to prioritize EHS issues on an as-needed basis
- Manage EHS costs with a standard retainer contract
- Avoid need for multiple contracts, reduce administrative costs
- Benefit from the expertise of entire Partners organization
- Implement management system to maintain compliance
- Share best management practices from industry
- Train your employees to manage appropriate EHS functions
Let Partners manage your EHS programs. Take advantage of Partners’ experience to provide a cost-effective approach to addressing EHS compliance so that you can focus on your business goals.
AIM: Assess - Implement - Manage
AIM™ is Partners’ proprietary process focused on optimizing EHS management programs, and mitigating associated operational risk. At Partners we are differentiated by our technical proficiency, management experience, and the way in which we leverage technology. With AIM™, you can trust Partners with all your EHS compliance program requirements.
The AIM™ process provides for a compelling business value proposition:
- Certified EHS Professionals (CIH, CSP, PE)
- Guaranteed Compliance and Best Management Practices/VPP
- Head Count Management/Cost Avoidance
- Knowledge Management/Management of Change
- Incident Management/Worker Compensation Rate Reduction
It all adds up to Reduced Operational Costs and an Improved Bottom Line.
© Copyright 2018, Partners